A love story for teens by a teen with no love life.

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Chapter 6 (post six)


Pre-note: This section is really, really short! I have been so stressed and busy lately that I haven't worked on this story in quite a while, and I feel really uninspired! I have to write a flash-fiction piece for Wednesday that I haven't even started yet, too, and that's where all my time's going to end up going! If I even think of anything to write about, which I haven't yet >.< Yes, Gremikin, I will try that listening to music thing, hopefully that helps, but I don't know when. I hate flash fiction or else I would have already started brainstorming (but I don't hate it as much as poetry, which I despise, and which I am also being forced to write!). I just really hope I become a better writer because of this, and maybe better at time management as well. 
Oh, right, here's the next section (I would apologize for my ramblings, but since Gremikin is the only on who reads this, and I think she understands, I'm not going to. [Yes, not even my own mother has bothered to click on the link I post to her wall!]):
Chapter six, section six:
I guess I started to become more conscious of my crush on Jake at around that time. However, it was an advantage, since because of it I was looking forward to seeing him the next day, even if he were taking me to my first day of school. In other ways, though, it was a distraction that kept my thoughts from wandering too far.
When I snuck all the sheets back, tucked them filed under “M,” tiptoed to my room and crawled into my bed, all I was thinking was, “What does Jake know?”

1 comment:

  1. Hey, don't worry about it. The fiction train, she waits for a while around the station.

    Of course, the station is sometimes hidden behind five brick walls, across a moat, and under a grizzly-hare volcanic nest.

    If ye desire more sagacity, mine blogger, I doth suggest not underestimating the power of inspiration on the fly. All it taketh is first the courage to put pen to parchment.

    *I just realized how this is a fat load of hypocritical bunk since I haven't written in forever myself. ;_;

    ReplyDelete