A love story for teens by a teen with no love life.

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Chapter 10, post two


 Pre-note: I miss writing this! I used to have all this spare time where I would just write nonsense, and now, I want to write and have no time! Well, at least I still have chapters and chapters I haven't posted on this blog yet, so I can keep posting them. Maybe by the time I run out of chapter sections to post, I'll have time to write again.
Oh, and if you like my posts, let me know! I always love reading your comments and seeing "like" under my FB posts, it makes me feel warm and fuzzy :)
Chapter ten (or nine in my copy), section two:
On the ride back, I wanted to ask him questions. Not about the way this place worked, not about the fact every car on this road was gray or black, not about why my wings still wouldn’t budge. I wanted to know if he was thinking the same thing I was: what it would be like to put my head on his shoulder. What it would be like to hold hands.
My heart beat faster and faster until I decided I was getting myself worked up about nothing. I pulled my eyes away from his face and onto the road ahead. Stop while you’re ahead, I told myself, but instead I wondered where I’d end up if I kept going...

1 comment:

  1. Studio Audience: oooooOOOOOOOOoooooooOOOOO!

    ReplyDelete