A love story for teens by a teen with no love life.

Sunday, January 16, 2011

An insider's view: Annika's Acessories

Just for fun...
To give you an idea of how I imagine Annika's dressing for class, here are some of her favourite accessories that she pairs with her school uniform (white tee and black pleaded skirt). Of course, what she wears always comes down to the newest Sunrise products, but these are some basics. This is a mini-preview to the drawings/sketches that are hopefully coming along someday (no rush Gremikin!). (Can you tell I've been watching Gossip Girl? lol :D)


 Annika seems to have inherited her love of skeleton keys from me :)
Of course there's no Chanel where Annika is, but I think you can get the idea.


Annika lives in black flats. These are her favourite. 

I personally really want these! They are adorable.

 A nice dark purple nail polish is strong and without being vibrant, perfect for school.

I hope you enjoyed the pictures of Annika's favourites (and mine too)! (Please note that I just got the images off Google, I'm not claiming they're mine! lol)

1 comment:

  1. AHAHAAH. Maybe I should start proof reading my title for spelling mistakes before I post them across the internet >.< lol :P

    ReplyDelete