A love story for teens by a teen with no love life.

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Chapter 21 (post two)

Pre-read note: This is a bit of a filler chapter, but it gives hint at what's going on...
Chapter twenty-one, section two:
I started to work out a plan.
I used to love plans. They went well with design. Impulsive drawing was always the most fun, but sometimes the very best pieces were the ones where most of the elements had been planned out.
Lists: I also used to love them. They were daunting to write, but crossing each item off had a satisfaction all its own.
So I began making a plan. The issue was clear and the goal was obvious; it was the in-between that was tricky.
I knew who I had to focus on: the leader. I knew who she needed to here the truth from: 68. I knew what I needed to happen: more than a dance. I also knew that that might be beyond my control, but I could at least set everything up just in case.
I tore out a page from my notebook, taping it up above my desk.
Goal: Have Amy let me be friends with her and her clique again. And buy something to wear to the dance!

No comments:

Post a Comment