A love story for teens by a teen with no love life.

Friday, December 17, 2010

Chapter 17 (post two)

Pre-read note: This may be the shortest section yet! It's kinda really random and who knows if I'll keep it in the long run, but here it is anyways lol :)
Chapter seventeen, section two (pg. 50):
Little things used to excite me. I used to walk through my school on earth laughing at a friend’s expression or smiling when a couple was tucked in the corner of the hall together. The way the sun shined through the window with the stain-glass on the third floor stairwell would lighten my day.
Here, there were many windows. The material the school was made from allowed you to think it was windowless, but really the school full of one-sided windows. You could look out, but you couldn’t look in. Except, it was a lie in a way – they didn’t allow you to look out. The windows may not have blinds or drapes consistently shut, but the school demanded you didn’t look beyond the box they placed you in.

1 comment:

  1. Don't know that this adds anything to the story, I'd vote to leave it out, but that's just me ;)

    ReplyDelete